Monday, July 13, 2009

What the heck happened the past year and a half!!!


Greetings to all you faithful bloggers out there. I am not one of those. However, I am making an attempt to capture a moment in time, which is something I have not been successful with recently. This is myself and my spunky daughter Margaret, named after my sister (cousin) who helped me through an incredibly diffucult labor. We didn't have a name set in stone and so since Aunty Margaret was a heaven sent angel at the time, no name seemed better. Perhaps she was setting the stage so that we would name her after herself....nah it suits both of them. This little girl is 5 going on 15 and I love her so. Most days I cannot choose her outfits, or even do her hair anymore. Once in a while I put my foot down and say, "It's Mommy's turn to do your hair." We used to take turns but she is just so independent. It is as if she doesn't need me, but I know she really does. She is a quick wit. She has got a sharp mouth which gets her into trouble with her siblings, and cousins, and aunts and uncles, and parents, and ....well everyone. Most people think she is cute and so she gets away with some attitude, but for the rest of us, we have to be right on her heels, or miss fancy pants would seriously run the show, or ruin it! lol I love that she uses words to express herself, more than her two older siblings. It just makes it a lot easier to communicate. I could do without her talent of being able to get each sibling mad, all at the same time.

1 comment:

Johnson Jinx 09 said...

Yeah, finally a new post! I'd about given up on you!
Margaret sounds so precious, and exactly like my 5-year old, Tilly. They would be perfect friends, and Tilly is soooo into making new friends. I'm moving back to Rexburg so my hubby can get a degree in nursing, so I'll be close enough to come visit you! I'll be thinking of our days at Ricks while I'm there!