Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New hobby...Gardening



I just wanted to send you all a virtual flower. I love reading your blogs and if it were not so late I would write more. Today I planted some vegetables in our backyard and I can't believe how much I enjoy being outdoors. I have so much to learn about gardening. I love to see plants grow. Every seed I have planted has grown except for the watermelon seeds. With some beginners luck, we should have some giant pumpkins by the Fall. I think I have found a very inexpensive way to de-stress myself...just go to my garden. It is a peaceful place for me. The kids are not allowed in there so that must be why. In the beginning, is was so amazing to see the tiny seeds actually grow into a plant. Even the kids were excited to see the process.

2 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

You must be super busy with your little ones because I haven't seen a new post in months, and I'm dying for an update on your family! I miss you!

Tiana Johnson said...

Okay, Kathy. It's been well over a year since you've posted, and I need picture updates!