Tuesday, April 22, 2008

San Francisco... rasta and break dancing...


Our first outing was Conference Sunday afterwards, we drove to San Francisco. Sisilia took us on some side streets that included the ghetto, but we eventually arrived at our destination...Ghiradelli square. We saw live breakdancing and a Reggae group singing Bob Marley and it was good times. I have video of it so as soon as I figure out how to get the videos uploaded I will send another blog link. You have to know that little Tane was throwing a tantrum because I wouldn't, "let me dance on the square." He loves to dance and he wanted to dance with the breakdancers.

2 comments:

Massey Family said...

Kathy,

That sounds like so much fun! I love San Fransisco. Joe took me there for our 11th year anniversary it was so fun.

xoxoxo
Kelly

Kat said...

Hi Kelly and Joe and family! It's good to find you on here. I can't wait to hear about what you all have been up to. TTYS! Kathy

P.S. What is your contact info?