Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Springtime!!! Life brightens up.


This is exciting for me to start this blog. I want to be able to share our lives with you all and present daily happenings this way than in plain emails. Nate has been working for Delta Airlines for about six months now and thanks to them we have been able to strengthen family ties. We are so grateful for the many and wonderful blessings Heavenly Father sends each day. Here are some photos from our most recent trip to California. I have so much more to share and hope to get it posted here before long.

2 comments:

Margaret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret said...

okay, I deleted my other comment because I see Nate smiling! It's just funny because Nate always smiles in person. He is the nicest! Most happiest! Most spiritual man I know!
You two are an amazing Match! You both are a match made in heaven and this picture shows it! What is even more amazing about this picture is that I just noticed the seagals all just lined up perfect down the railing! Too cool! Love you SISTER!